Let you love wearing latex is wonderful feeling ! All of our latex are made of 100% pure nature latex piece, nice elasticity, definitely no smell, do not contain any filling material, had no effect on human health, and pure hand-made clipping.
This 100% natural latex product is cut and hand made just for you. It is specially designed to pull-you-in and push-you-out in all the right places. The thickness of 0.40mm is optimal for both flexibility and endurability. It feels just like your second skin!
-The best quality around 100% satisfaction guarantee!
-0.40mm thick—high level of flexibility (0.3mm,0.6mm,0.8mm and 1mm are also available)
-Red and black ( other colors are also available)
-All sizes are available. Customization is highly welcomed
-MOQ is 1pc for each item, lead time is within 10-20 days.
Size: customzied size
Please send the message or order by remarking your measurement.
We encourage you to get us your measures and we will tailor specially for you. There’s only extra fee if your measure’s bigger than XXL, we charge a small extra material fee, plus extra shipping.
Standard SIZE CHART: head around/circumference
Color chart- transparent color: transparent natural/purple/black.
* Get another person to measure for you, while you stand up at ease. Please don’t measure yourself, because it won’t be accurate at all.
* If you are not experienced with this, please find an alteration shop to do this.
* If you already have latex clothes and know exactly the measure of the clothes, you could get us that instead of body measure, with a note it’s clothes size.
* If you get us your body size, please note us it’s body size, and whether you want it shrink 1-2cm to make it more skin-tight.
In general latex clothes are designed to be tight-fitting. Therefore they can be difficult to put on without the aid of a lubricant. There are 3 main methods of preparing latex catsuit for wearing.
(1) Lightly dust the inside of the garment with talc before putting on, because stray talc and dust is very visible against the rubber.
(2) Use a silicone-based lubricant such as “Eros Bodyglide” or “Eros Cult Dressing Aid”. Apply a thin coating to the inside of the garment and your skin if necessary.
(3) A third method of reducing or eliminating the high friction of latex when dressing is to chlorinate the rubber.
Rubber can easily be marked or torn with fingernails if excessive force is used when pulling on your garment. Make sure your garment is well lubricated or talced. You may also wish to wear a pair of light cotton gloves to avoid any damage
When handling latex with bare hands make sure they are clean before coming into contact with your garment. Be aware that rubber can be stained permanently brown if in contact with copper, brass or bronze – take care with copper coins
Never expose latex to essential oils
Never expose your garment to naked flame and fire as rubber burns
Your garment will have been delivered to you unshined. To shine, we recommend you use a silicone based polish, such as ‘Eros Bodyglide’ or ‘Eros Cult Dressing Aid
Never shine using furniture polish and avoid oil-based lubricants and creams as these destroy rubber.
Do not rub the outer surface of your garment too hard, or with a rough cloth, as the glossy surface can be permanently scratched.
You can wash rubber garments in clean, warm water. Avoid detergents and soaps. Always wipe away excess water with a soft towel and leave to dry flat or hung up to drip dry. Rubber can be scratched if rubbed too hard, so be gentle.
Never tumble dry, dry clean or iron your garment.
Latex clothes are best stored hung up in a cupboard away from sources of heat, light (particularly bright sunlight and strong UV light which will degrade light coloured clothes), metals, oils, solvents, greases and fire. Avoid damp storage conditions