Model picture showing: latex mask, eyes mouth nostrils opened, back zip
Color: transparent black, other color can custom made, pls leave a message for it
Size: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL, and custom size
1) Please kindly confirm the size before you issue orders.
(a) You could choose standard size– XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL.
(b) If standard size can’t fitable, you may custom made, measure the sizes the same as the measurement size leading picture
(d) Special body size people (e.g. very big chest, very big hip, small waist), pls leave a message, or leave a photo, we will note.
2) The price in the shop is same for size XS, S, M, L, XL, thickness is 0.4mm. The price will be different if you need other sizes or thickness (0.6mm,0.8mm,1.0mm). Please contact us before your payment.
3) All the items are to be made as 95% similar as the picture.
4) The latex dress is unbright (matt ) itself . If want to shine or polishing, please leave us a message, we will use latex oil to polish it before ship out.
5) Latex shine oil : Use a silicone-based lubricant such as “Eros Bodyglide” ,”Eros Cult Dressing Aid” ,”pjur latex”, “vivishine”
Standard Size Chart
Custom Size Measure Picture Leading
How to care for a latex dress:
Latex is high quality natural material . In order to preserve its qualities for a long time , we bring you several tips how to care for it .
Dressing up :
Firstly , take off all jewelery , which can damage the latex with its sharp edges . If you have long fingernails , great attention is needed to avoid ripping the latex with them . Powder the inner side of the latex with talc – it greatly decreases friction and thus makes dressing up much easier . Best way to put the clothing on is to use the same technique as when putting on the stockings – roll up all the material into both hands and slowly release it as you pull the clothing on . If you need to adjust the clothing after you put it on , never try to pull it with your fingers – its better to push it with whole palm . This way you avoid risk of ripping a piece of it out , after you put the clothing succesfully on , its best to polish it with latex polish – this way you will achieve same shine as you see in our photos .
It is much easier . Its best to be done in shower – simply soap yourself up and then the clothing can be very easily taken off . After you undress , wash the clothing thoroughly with soap and water and dry it both inside and outside .
When clean , latex has tendency to stick to itself . Therefore its recommended to powder it with talc to prevent this stickiness . Store the latex in dark , cool , dry place . Its best to put it into opaque bag and then into wardrobe – over long period of time even faint light can cause discoloration of latex . do not put any weight on it – after prolonged period of time , creases would appear in the folds .
General guidelines for handling latex :
– for shining up the latex use only pure liquid silicone. The very same substance is used for lubricating condoms , so we can guarantee its neutrality to both latex AND your skin . Do not use any industrial-grade sprays .
– natural latex is sensitive to ultraviolet light ( in beginning , it makes the latex to change the color , later the latex looses its elasticity ) . Therefore you need to keep the latex away from direct sunlight .
– grease ( also oils , except for silicone oil ) affect the latex structure and rapidly shorten its lifetime . So keep the latex away from them.
– if you need to clean the latex , use soap and water . Its also safe to use pure alcohol to remove stains . Don′t use anything else for cleaning – some cleaning agents can cause latex to loose its shine or to make it weak .
– keep the latex away from alloys containing copper ( for example brass ) . Copper can cause the latex to change the color ( although its without effect on its strenght , it sure is very unpleasant to have dark smudges from copper on latex catsuit )
– avoid sharp objects with latex . Under normal circumstances , latex is very stretchy and strong . But when it gets damaged , it will continue to rip very easily in that spot .
– avoid heat sources – heat causes the latex to age rapidly , so it would loose its elasticity . Do no iron the latex . do not wash the latex in washing machine nor dry it in dryer
We wish you many pleasant moments with the latex!
Leave a Review
We are proud to offer international shipping services that currently operate in over 200 countries and islands world wide. Nothing means more to us than bringing our customers great value and service. We will continue to grow to meet the needs of all our customers, delivering a service beyond all expectation anywhere in the world.
Packages from our warehouse in China will be shipped by ePacket or EMS depending on the weight and size of the product. Packages shipped from our US warehouse are shipped through USPS.
Yes. We provide free shipping to over 200 countries around the world. However, there are some locations we are unable to ship to. If you happen to be located in one of those countries we will contact you.
We are not responsible for any custom fees once the items have shipped. By purchasing our products, you consent that one or more packages may be shipped to you and may get custom fees when they arrive to your country.
|Location||*Estimated Shipping Time|
|United States||10-35 Business days|
|Canada, Europe||10-35 Business days|
|Australia, New Zealand||10-35 Business days|
|All other Countries||15-40 Business days|
Yes, you will receive an email once your order ships that contains your tracking information. If you haven’t received tracking info within 7 days, please contact us.
For some shipping companies, it takes 2-7 business days for the tracking information to update on the system. If your order was placed more than 5 business days ago and there is still no information on your tracking number, please contact us.
For logistical reasons, items in the same purchase will sometimes be sent in separate packages, even if you've specified combined shipping.
If you have any other questions, please contact us and we will do our best to help you out.
All orders can be cancelled until they are shipped. If your order has been paid and you need to make a change or cancel an order, you must contact us within 12 hours. Once the packaging and shipping process has started, it can no longer be cancelled.
Your satisfaction is our #1 priority. Therefore, if you’d like a refund you can request one no matter the reason.
If you did not receive the product within the guaranteed time( 45 days not including 2-5 day processing) you can request a refund or a reshipment.
If you received the wrong item you can request a refund or a reshipment.
If you do not want the product you’ve received you may request a refund but you must return the item at your expense and the item must be unused.
*You can submit refund requests within 15 days after the guaranteed period for delivery (45 days) has expired. You can do it by sending a message on Contact Us page
If you are approved for a refund, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 14 days.
If for any reason you would like to exchange your product, perhaps for a different size in clothing. You must contact us first and we will guide you through the steps.
Please do not send your purchase back to us unless we authorise you to do so.